We want everyone to have a great time, but in light of the recent explosion in covid cases we also need to create as safe a space as possible for our team and our crowd. We are updating our temporary control measures to include the following:
Covid passport checks (via NHS App), or proof of negative test within the last 48 hours
Temperature checks at the door
Staff wearing face coverings
We greatly encourage everyone coming to our venues to test regularly and to stay at home if you have any symptoms. We also advise everyone to get BOTH vaccinations ASAP.
TO ENTER AN EVENT, OR THURS/FRI/SAT NIGHTS, YOU WILL REQUIRE EITHER:
PROOF OF A NEGATIVE TEST WITHIN THE LAST 48 HOURS (VIA TEXT MESSAGE FROM NHS, AN EMAIL OR LETTER EQUIVALENT)
THE NHS APP COVID PASS (OR YOUR COMPLETED VACCINATION CARD OR EMAIL / LETTER EQUIVALENT)
*****THIS MUST BE DONE IN ADVANCE OF ATTENDING THE VENUE*****
IF YOU HAVE HAD TWO VACCINATIONS:
1. If you have had two vaccines at least 10 days ago, download the NHS app (this is not the NHS Covid app)
2. Register on the app, using your NHS Number (you can get it here)
IF YOU HAVE HAD ONE OR NO VACCINATIONS:
1. Order a free lateral flow test or pick up one from your local pharmacy.
2. Go here to register your result
3. You will get a text and email from NHS confirming the result within 2 hours
4. We need to see an email or text with a negative result from within the last 48 hours. The white plastic test strip will not be accepted as evidence.
5. This must be done in advance of attending the venue.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding as we work together to keep each other as safe as possible.
We look forward to seeing you soon!